At Handy, our top priority is the safety and health of the professionals and customers that work with us. For this reason, we are introducing no contact services for indoor assembly/installations that require professionals to enter the customer’s home.
What to expect as a customer with no contact service via Handy:
- Before your booking:
- Download the Handy App for easy contactless communication with your Pro, you’re able to call or message directly from the app.
- To download the Handy app, please follow this link
- At start of booking:
- Let your Pro know where the service is to take place and provide entry instructions
- Unlock the entry point and move to a room separate from where the service will take place
- During the booking:
- You and the Pro should be in separate rooms at all times
- Any communication throughout the service should be done through the Handy App
- After the service:
- Your Pro will wait outside of your home to ensure the services rendered are satisfactory, once you have reviewed, the Pro will mark the booking as complete
We ask that you keep in mind best practices for promoting health and reducing the spread of any illness, as recommended by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention). Main guidelines:
- Wash your hands frequently and vigorously (20 seconds) to prevent the spread of germs.
- Hand sanitizer (60%+ alcohol) is recommended as a non-preferred alternative to hand-washing when hand washing is unavailable.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wear personal protective equipment (i.e. face masks and gloves) when necessary
- Maintain social distancing
You can find the official guidelines from the CDC linked here.