Here’s what you can expect from a lawn mowing booking with a professional. Please make sure to tell your pro about any specific preferences once you’ve booked.
- Lawn size of up to 3000 sq ft
- Mowing grass that is up to 12 inches high
- Trimming lawn edges that are against fences, structures or trees
- Cleaning grass clippings from driveway, curb and other areas with a blower or broom
- General leaf removal
- Small bush trimming (under 3 feet)
- Weeding in planted areas
- Bagging grass clippings and debris
Professionals bring equipment to complete these tasks, such as a lawn mower, leaf blower trimmer, and basic hand tools.
Extra services you should ask us about -- they may be outside the scope of your quote:
- Lawn or Yard care for a space that is larger than 3000 sq ft
- Trimming large bushes
- Weed prevention with chemicals (you provide the chemicals)
- Mulching (you provide the mulch)
- Planting flowers or small trees (you provide the flowers or small trees)
- Trimming shrubs and bushes that are less than 6 feet tall
- Lawn aeration
- Fertilization (you provide the fertilizer)
- Thatching or power raking
- Overseed lawn (you provide the seeds)
- Jobs requiring equipment other than a lawn mower, leaf blower, string trimmer/weed eater, or basic hand tools.